Schooner Exact Brewing Company
“After five years in operation, Schooner EXACT Brewing Company approached Taphandles to update and expand on their master brand logo. Taphandles created a new brand system that allows for more flexibility while maintaining the ties to the nautical heritage of Seattle that inspired the original brand.”
Branding Boners is an ongoing series here at The Astonishing Post where we feature branding and package design that make our design pants get all tight. Here are the 10 most out-of-control, need-to-stay-sitting-down, can’t-get-out-of-bed-right-now, can-someone-please-hand-me-a-pillow, examples of branding and package design we came across in 2011. Enjoy!
- David Riesenberg designed this amazing whiskey bottle concept. Now I’m just mad that it’s not real and I can’t get it >__< [Original Post]
- Sheffield & Sons [Original Post]
- Hot Dang Grain Burgers [Original Post]
- John & John Potato Crisps [Original Post]
- Lonely Spirit Wine [Original Post]
- Fast Eddie’s Barber Shop [Original Post]
- Miriam Altamira’s Cocktail Sodas [Original Post]
- b.right! by Benefit [Original Post]
- Neighborhood Studio: Oaksterdam Hydroponics [Original Post]
- Muskoka Brewery [Original Post]
- Santeen [Original Post]
- Noire Coffee [Original Post]
- MUG pub [Original Post]
- DrNo Effects Pedals [Original Post]
- VooBrew: a conceptual beer branding design by Hannah Volz. [Original Post]
Beer label designs
by designer and illustrator Kurtis Beavers.
Check out more here.
Very strong poster and design work. View more here.
A store offers kitchen tools and unique products that combine the Hebrew letter in different integrals and functional places. The project containing the design of the products and store design and branding.
“Theurel & Thomas is the first pâtisserie in Mexico specialized in French macarons, the most popular dessert of the French pastries.”
Fresh branding and packaging design coming out of San Pedro Garza Garcia in Mexico. Stunning.